Friday 25 January 2008


DL [MP3] - Asia Cruise - Selfish

Another new artist now. Let me introduce to you Asia Cruise. Some of you may already know her. She's HiTz Committee Records latest discovery. She started working on her debut album on early 2007 and in May that year the song "Selfish" leaked - which was later confirmed as her official first single. I really like this song I think its hot. Asia's label began then this mysterious type of promotion where they wouldn't reveal her real image/identity, they only released some pictures with her silhouette. This promo campaign was called "Who Is Asia Cruise?", and it lasted until...today! Asia has finally premiered the music video for her single "Selfish", revealing herself. I think that was a really cool kind of promotion! It definatley left me wanting to know who she was! Well deffo download this track and check out the video! Im feeling it.

Labels: ,

 
posted by HACKED at 09:05
0 Comments: